Data for Capital Transit service information (schedules, stop locations, route alignments, fares, and service calendar) is made available in the General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS) format. Download the Capital Transit GTFS data file at transitfeeds.com. This data is maintained with the support of Trillium Solutions, Inc.
Some applications that utilize GTFS data are listed in the App Center.
If you are a developer with questions about Capital Transit services or data, contact us.
Terms and guidelines for use of GTFS data
- GTFS data is provided without warranties.
- No availability guarantees are expressed or implied.
- The agency (Capital Transit) retains full rights to the data.
- The agency (Capital Transit) reserves the right to use the Capital Transit logo. 3rd party applications may NOT display the Capital Transit logo. The Capital Transit logo is an indicator only for official, agency-supplied materials.
- 3rd party applications should be presented as such. They should not be presented as being endorsed by, or affiliated with Capital Transit.